60 Snoopy Quotes to Take You Back to Your Childhood

The best snoopy quotes from everyone’s favorite animated dog.

You may remember Snoopy from the classic Peanuts comic strip by Charles Schulz. He is everyone’s favorite beagle but much more than an ordinary dog. Snoopy has a passion for life. He loves to read and write, collect art, and, of course, drink root beer.

Snoopy’s adventurous spirit equips him with wisdom and great humor that he loves to share with Charlie Brown and his friends. The infamous perch atop his dog house is our favorite place to see this one-of-a-kind character. And you just can’t wait to see what he does next as you read the comics or watch him in the films.

Here are some of the best snoopy quotes.

Don’t forget to also check out these Kingdom Hearts quotes to escape into a fantasy world.

snoopy quotes about life everyone needs to hear

1. “Never forget to smile.” – Snoopy

2. “Keep looking up…that’s the secret of life.” – Snoopy

3. “Be yourself. No one can say you’re doing it wrong.” – Snoopy

4. “Everyone understands kindness.” – Snoopy

5. “Never stress on what you can’t control and never worry about what isn’t yours.” – Snoopy

6. “The less you want, the more you love.” – Snoopy

7. “I don’t have time to worry about who doesn’t like me. I’m too busy loving the people who love me.” – Snoopy

8. “Each of us has his own calling.” – Snoopy

snoopy quotes we can all relate to

9. “I think I’m allergic to morning.” – Snoopy

10. “Has It Ever Occurred to You That You Might Be Wrong?” – Snoopy

11. “I can’t…I’m thinking about pizza.” – Snoopy

12. “Quite often lately I have the feeling I don’t know what’s going on.” – Snoopy

13. “Rats…I forgot what I was going to say.” – Snoopy

14. “Unfortunately, it’s very hard to forget anyone by drinking root beer.” – Snoopy

15. “My mind reels with sarcastic replies.” – Snoopy

16. “I don’t know why I look at the menu… I always order the same thing.” – Snoopy

17. “Tell them I’m busy.” – Snoopy

18. “Dear IRS, Please remove me from your mailing list.” – Snoopy

Heartwarming snoopy quotes and pictures

19. “My life has no purpose, no direction, no aim, no meaning, and yet I’m happy. I can’t figure it out. What am I doing right?” – Snoopy

20. “When life knocks you down, roll over and look at the stars.” – Snoopy

21. “Just thinking about a friend makes you want to do a happy dance.” – Snoopy

22. “I love when you’re here.” – Snoopy

23. “A friend is someone who loves you in spite of your faults.” – Snoopy

24. “Jogging is very beneficial. It’s good for your legs and your feet. It’s also very good for the ground. It makes it feel needed.” – Snoopy

25. “Friendship is doing nothing special and enjoying it.” – Snoopy

26. “I know what I need. I need more hellos.” – Snoopy

Silly snoopy quotes

27. “My version of a triathlon is a donut, a pizza, and a hot fudge sundae!” – Snoopy

28. “All his life he tried to be a good person. Many times, however, he failed. For, after all, he was only human. He wasn’t a dog.” – Snoopy

29. “Learn from yesterday, live for today, look to tomorrow, rest this afternoon.” – Snoopy

30. “Sometimes when I get up in the morning, I feel very peculiar. I feel like I’ve just got to bite a cat! I feel like if I don’t bite a cat before sundown, I’ll go crazy! But then I just take a deep breath and forget about it. That’s what is known as real maturity.” – Snoopy

31. “Beauty Tips – How to Look Younger…Don’t be born so soon.” – Snoopy

32. “Next time I’ll bite her on the leg.” – Snoopy

33. “I gave up trying to understand people long ago. Now I just let them try to understand me!” – Snoopy

34. “I couldn’t eat breakfast– I was missing you. I couldn’t eat lunch– I was missing you. I 35. couldn’t eat supper–I was missing you. I couldn’t sleep– I was too hungry.” – Snoopy

35. “More health tips: Eat lots of fruits and vegetables. Get plenty of rest. And learn to duck.” – Snoopy

36. “Yesterday I was a dog. Today I’m a dog. Tomorrow I’ll probably still be a dog. Sigh! There’s so little hope for advancement.” – Snoopy

Insightful snoopy quotes

37. “To live is to dance, to dance is to live.” – Snoopy

38. “Why can’t we get all the people together in the world that we really like and then just stay together? I guess that wouldn’t work. Someone would leave. Someone always leaves and then we have to say good-bye. I hate good-byes.” – Snoopy

39. “A whole stack of memories will never equal one little hope.” – Snoopy

40. “Throw and some will fetch, jog and some will run; but love them and you’ll get it all back.” – Snoopy

41. “Life is full of rude awakenings.” – Snoopy

More snoopy quotes and images

42. “There’s no sense in doing a lot of barking if you don’t really have anything to say.” – Snoopy

43. “Some of us are born dogs, and some of us are born rabbits. When the chips are down, I’ll have to admit that my sympathy lies with the rabbits.” – Snoopy

44. “My dad used to run with the hounds but his sympathies were elsewhere. He used to run on ahead and warn the rabbits!” – Snoopy

45. “You play with the cards you’re dealt…Whatever that means.” – Snoopy

46. “To me, the ugliest sight in the world is an empty dog dish.” – Snoopy

47. “Every now and then I feel my existence is justified.” – Snoopy

48. “Feet should stay awake in case you need to go some place in a hurry!” – Snoopy

49. “You can’t say you’ve lived until you’ve poofed a dandelion.” – Snoopy

50. “It was a dark and stormy night.” – Snoopy

Funny and fascinating snoopy quotes

51. “You can kick me, you can yell at me, you can chase me, you can insult me… But don’t interfere with my food-life.” – Snoopy

52. “I’ve become allergic to people.” – Snoopy

53. “I’ve heard the reports, I’ve read all the articles. I don’t care what anyone says, one of the great joys in life is scarfing junk food.” – Snoopy

54. “This isn’t a whole nap, this is a nap snack.” – Snoopy

55. “A dog’s life is a lonely life. Cats hate us, horses step on us, wild animals despise us. *sigh* Thank goodness for people!” – Snoopy

56. “That’s life, you always end up right where you started.” – Snoopy

57. “Can a person really be in love with two different snowflakes at the same time?” – Snoopy

58. “It’s always the same, hello and goodbye!” – Snoopy

59. “Happiness is a warm puppy.” – Snoopy

60. “Exercise is a dirty word. Every time I hear it I wash my mouth out with chocolate.” – Snoopy

Hopefully, you can see by now why Snoopy is a fan favorite in the Peanuts comic series. He is a dog capable of feeling emotions just the same as you and me. Far too often we relate to him perhaps a bit too much.

What did you learn from these snoopy quotes?

Whether it’s sharing insightful life advice, opening up his loving heart, or charming us with his sense of humor, Snoopy is always saying something worth hearing even if he isn’t actually speaking it. His words appear as thought bubbles all throughout the comic strips.

And after rereading through his quotes again, it’s easy to see why he’s been a favorite character for decades and decades.

What’s your favorite Snoopy moment? Do you have any other snoopy quotes and lines? Let us know in the comment section below.

Related Post

schooled quotes

mermaid quotes

petty quotes

trust the process quotes

thankful thursday quotes

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

60 Marvin the Martian Quotes From The Old-School Extraterrestrial

55 Lash Quotes to Honor Your Beautiful Eyes

50 Band Quotes To Keep You Rocking